Why Medical Companies are Hiring Clinical Specialists
Clinical Recruiting ServicesIn today’s healthcare environment, medical companies must operate differently than in the past.
Today's company's representatives must justify their products/services both clinically and then financially. Medical companies must also structure their sales team to optimize performance and manage overhead cost.
This is the reason why more and more medical companies are converting their current sales structure to a hybrid sales/clinical sales team.
They are strategically selecting to compliment their sales team with a clinicians (i.e.: nurse, technologist, PA, etc) to educate and support product utilization. This achieves the following:
- Provides superior support/education of their products from a clinical peer.
- Frees up their sales representative’s time to go make new calls
- Increases utilization of products
- Reduces overhead cost (per diem support)
- Why Clinical Search Group a Top Search Firm in this Area?
- Most medical sales recruiters do not maintain an active data base of clinicians to fill such important roles. A large percentage of the typical recruiter’s activities are involved in placing candidates in sales or sales management roles.
We currently maintains one of the largest active data base of clinical specialist candidates in the United States. We specialize in this area and we are great at it!
Whether you need a Surgical, Cath lab/Interventional Radiology, Critical Care, Wound Care, or other specialty Nurse or Tech, we have the candidates ready to be hired and the resourses to find you the right candiate for you job opening.
Our jobs are usually filled in less than 45 days!
If you would like to supplement your sales effort in a cost effective way, then contact CSG immediately for a free consultation.